In this episode we talk all about being a brave occupational therapist with Occupational Therapist, Certified Coach Practitioner and podcaster, Carlyn Neek.
- What ‘being brave’ looks like
- How to cultivate more courage in our OT role
- Embracing vulnerability
- Goal setting for ourselves and our clients: reducing the pressure by not setting timelines
- Feeling depleted and on the verge of burn out
- When being brave means stepping into something, and when sometimes it means stepping back from something
We are speaking with Carlyn Neek for the second time on this podcast! The first chat with Carolyn was episode #78 talking all about imposter syndrome, burn out and self compassion Carlyn has 18 years of clinical OT experience. She now has her own business, Balance Works Personal Development where she supports occupational therapists from around the world to get unstuck and help them live their values wholeheartedly. She is the creator of the ACTivate Vitality program where she supports OTs frozen by imposter syndrome, fear of failure, and perfectionism to work and live with authenticity, fulfillment, and vitality.
Website: Balance Works Personal Development
Facebook: Carlyn Neek