In this episode we are talking all about neurodivergence, unmasking and spirituality with occupational therapist, Stephanie Robertson.
- Stephanie’s personal journey to discovering she was neurodivergent
- Masking from a personal and professional lens
- The harm caused by masking
- How OTs can support neurodivergent people to be their true authentic selves
- The benefits of parent coaching
- What affirming practice looks like
- How to look beyond ‘challenging behaviour’
- Spirituality and occupational therapy
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Stephanie Robertson is an occupational therapist based in Victoria Australia. She is extremely passionate about working with the neurodivergent community to support all areas of the human experience. Steph and her daughter are both neurodivergent and she believes that it’s her lived experience that has really shaped who she is as a professional. Steph enjoys exploring spirituality and believes this is at the core of occupational therapy.