The content on this website is available to access for the lifetime that the resource stays available online.
1. The contents of The OT Lifestyle Movement website (“the Site”), including text, graphics, images, video, information obtained and other material (“the Content”) are for information purposes only. The OT Lifestyle Movement (“the Company”) and Rhiannon Crispe make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of the Content or links provided on the Site. Without limitation this extends to any market research or material contained on the Site.
2. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, health care practitioners, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any material or other information provided by the Company, Rhiannon Crispe or other contributors, guest speakers, instructors appearing on the Site is solely at the user’s own risk. Any person accessing the Site should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use of the Content on the Site.
3. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
4. The Company and Rhiannon Crispe is not responsible for the condition or content of any third party websites that have links on the Site. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of those sites or products or services provided at those sites.
Upon purchase of a pre-recorded program, you will receive an email with a link to a direct download for your product or access to the course/summit.
You acknowledge that there is a minimum number of participants that must join a live program in order for it to run. If the minimum number of participants is not reached or if unforeseen circumstances arise preventing the delivery of the program, a full refund will be made.
You understand that the Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses or other code that may contain contaminating or destructive properties. The Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Charges from this site will appear as PayPal OTLIFESTYLE on your credit card statement.
Credit Card Security
All transactions are processed via PayPal.
Digital products are not eligible for refunds after they have been purchased.
All content displayed on the website is the property of the Company, or where applicable, the property of parties who we are affiliated with. All intellectual property rights in the website are reserved accordingly.
All materials accessed on this site remains the ownership of the Company. Paid material may be accessed for your personal use only. If additional persons wish to access paid offers, they must purchase additional offerings. That is, one item per person. You may not distribute, share, re-sell, re-print, re-produce or re-publish any purchased material in any way.
As an Affiliate Partner, you agree to conduct yourself with integrity, which means you follow general business ethics and you don’t spam. The use of any of our material should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the Company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our material.
The text/audio/images/videos (the content)
1.The Company, Rhiannon Crispe and other contributors, guest speakers, instructors and other persons involved in the making and distribution of the Content do not warrant or endorse the information and do not assume or accept any liability for the accuracy, quality, suitability, and currency of the information.
2. The views and statements expressed in the content do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company. The Company, Rhiannon Crispe and other contributors, guest speakers, instructors and other persons involved in the making and distribution of the Content do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of those views or statements and do not accept any legal liability whatsoever arising from any reliance on the views, statements and subject matter of the content.
3. The content, views and statements expressed in the Content are not substitutes for independent professional advice. Viewers should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the reliance and use of any information contained in the content. Viewers should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of the views and statements expressed in the content without first taking appropriate professional advice in respect of their own particular circumstances.
4. The material, content, views and statements expressed in the Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always seek your own professional medical advice for any medical condition or if you think they may have a medical emergency.
5. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter against the Company, Rhiannon Crispe or any other contributors, instructors and guest speakers or other persons involved in the making and distribution of the content.
6. Rhiannon does not deliver therapy or work in the capacity of an Occupational Therapist. Content and information shared in any format is for educational purposes only.
You understand that you are responsible for the completion of all payment plans associated with products purchased. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid.
You hereby warrant that you are over eighteen years of age.
Products developed by the Company and Rhiannon Crispe are for strictly educational purposes ONLY. You accept and agree that you are 100% responsible for your progress and results from products developed by the Company and Rhiannon Crispe. You understand that there is no guarantee that you will reach your goals as a result of participation in products or services developed the Company or Rhiannon Crispe. The Company and Rhiannon Crispe assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Authorisation and Release
You understand that your participation in the Program (the “Participation”) may be recorded in audio, video, still image or other form, and you hereby grant to Rhiannon Crispe and the Company and any person, corporation, or entity acting under their permission or authority or for whom they might be acting, including anyone distributing or disseminating advertising for the products and/or services of Rhiannon Crispe or the Company the right and permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, broadcast and/or otherwise use the Participation in such manner, in any medium now known or later developed, worldwide in perpetuity, for such purposes, in whole or in part, without compensation or consideration to you and without further authorisation by you without any restriction as to changes or alterations. You acknowledge that the recorded audio, video still images or other form shall constitute the sole property of the Company and Rhiannon Crispe.
You hereby waive all rights of ownership, inspection, or approval with regard to any recording, taping, broadcast, reproduction, blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, proposed printed, audio or video publication and/or other use of your name, whether in an intermediary version(s) or finished version(s). You also hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless the Company and Rhiannon Crispe from and against any and all liability, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy or publicity, defamation or copyright infringement, resulting from their use of personal information, and Participation. You agree that your use of the Service is voluntary, and you assume complete responsibility for your actions in connection therewith.
You irrevocably release the Company and Rhiannon Crispe from any and all claims for invasion of privacy, violation of any publicity rights, defamation (including libel or slander), breach of moral rights or similar rights and in respect of any other personal or property rights and that you will not now or in the future assert or maintain any such claim against the Company or Rhiannon Crispe.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in the program and/or materials. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our products, ideas, and techniques.